What are you building in your garage ?

Default Peerless differential

:djust left northren tool today.....i assume they are still carring the peerless $99.95....had one in stock...i thought i bought thier last one 2 mo's ago!!!!
    DONT'T BLAME ME! I'VE GOT "BUDHIMIZER'S"

Does anyone know what the deal is? I checked online and they are still active!

They had 4 in here in Texas and I bought all 4. They were $89.95 here. Once a month they get a shipment of 4. I have asked to get more but they only stock 4!!!!

Rocket

Default peerless differental?

Quote Originally Posted by fastgrass View Post
    They had 4 in here in Texas and I bought all 4. They were $89.95 here. Once a month they get a shipment of 4. I have asked to get more but they only stock 4!!!!

Rocket
    WHAT AXLE'S COME WITH THESE?????? I KNOW EVERYTHING IN TEXAS IS BIGGER lol THANKS WALT
    DONT'T BLAME ME! I'VE GOT "BUDHIMIZER'S"

Brother they are 1in axles. They did carry 3/4 shaft untils about 6 months ago then they dropped them. The 3/4 units were 49.95 and with the 3/4 hubs it came together at 69.95. But you had to buy the bearings anyways and they were all together cheaper!! I think a total unit 3/4 with brake and chain sprocket and bearings was like 105. Much cheaper!!

Rocket
    PS- everything is bigger in texas!!